Our primary purpose is to satisfy the financial needs of our members. Unlike a bank, a credit union is "member-owned" and operated by all of the individuals that utilize our financial products and services. Once you become a member of Inspire Federal Credit Union, you are a member for life! Even if you relocate, change jobs, or retire, you are always welcome as a member of our credit union!
Becoming a member of Inspire Federal Credit Union has many advantages and gives you access to a long list of convenient money saving products and services.
Free In-Branch Services
- Free Coin Counting Machine*
- Free Notary & Signature Guarantee (STAMP) Services
- Free Coffee & Tea
Find a Branch
Love My Credit Union Rewards
- Free rewards program for credit union members
- Cash back promotions at select retailers
Competitive Insurance Services
Inspire Insurance Agency
- Full-service insurance agency
- Auto, Home, Life, and Business Insurance
- Additional Insurance products available
- Unmatched experience and exceptional service
Free Instant Quote
Inspire Choice Protection
Life, Disability, & Unemployment
Loan Life Insurance
- An insurance policy offering protection of your loan up to $100,000. Disability Insurance
- Assists with loan payments in the event you become disabled up to $24,000. Unemployment Insurance
- Assists with loan payments up to 6 months in the event you involuntarily lost employment.
Auto Loan Coverage Benefits
GAP & MRC
GAP – Guaranteed Asset Protection
- Covers the difference between the actual cash value and balance of your auto loan.
- Eligible to receive up to $1,000 towards the purchase of a newer vehicle.
- Protects your credit rating
- Mechanical Repair Coverage
- Covers losses your primary insurance may not
*Free Coin Counting located at Bristol and Langhorne branches up to $10,000 per year per member. Once aggregate balance exceeds $10,000, all funds over $10,000 in calendar year will be assessed a fee of 10%.
**Insurance products which are available are not deposits of the Financial Institution and are not protected by any type of deposit insurance, are not obligations of or guaranteed by the Financial Institution, and may be subject to risk.