Personal Line of Credit
Everyone should have a safety net! With a Personal Line of Credit (PLOC) you can take peace of mind knowing you'll be able to access your funds whenever the need should arise! You'll be able to withdraw any amount of money you would like, up to your available credit limit. You can link your PLOC to a checking account for overdraft protection. Plus, each time you make payments to your PLOC, you renew your line of credit, allowing you to use that money again without re-applying for a new loan.
Features & Benefits
- Competitive rates with flexible terms
- Borrow only what you need, and pay only on the balance of your loan
- Access account details online and make payments directly from your Inspire FCU Checking Account
- Link to your Inspire FCU Checking Account for overdraft protection
- Quick, in-house decisioning
- Overdraft Protection
- Secondary education expenses
- Debt consolidation
- Small business start-up expenses
- 10 year draw
- Borrow as little as $500 or as much as $15,000
- Payments are calculated at 3% of your balance or $25, whichever is greater
Please visit our rates page for full disclosure and account terms and conditions.
³APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Subject to credit approval. Rates quoted assume excellent borrower credit history. Your actual APR will be based on creditworthiness and income. Personal Line of Credit is a Variable Rate product which is based on the highest Prime Rate as published in the Money Rates Section of The Wall Street Journal in effect on the first business day of each month. ("Index") plus or minus the margin - The Index plus or minus the margin equals the Interest Rate. Changes in the index will cause changes in the Interest Rate on the first day of the month following the change in Prime Rate. In no event will the regular Annual Percentage Rate exceed 18% per annum or the maximum rate allowed by applicable law. The minimum monthly payment is 3% of current loan balance or $25, whichever is greater.