Personalized Debit Cards
Designed By Me, For Me…
Ready to get started and have a one of a kind debit card to share with friends and family?
Anyone who has an Inspire Federal Credit Union checking account in good standing and is currently eligible for a Debit Mastercard® with Inspire Federal Credit Union.
You can change your existing card as often as you like; however, each card ordered will be subject to a fee as outlined in Inspire Federal Credit Union’s current fee schedule. The fee will be deducted from your checking account linked to your debit card when the card is ordered.
Every submitted image is reviewed for compliance with the Image Guidelines. Each image also must follow the Mastercard® Issuing Guidelines as set by Mastercard® International. Click here for Image Guidelines.
Please see our Image Guidelines for our criteria for acceptable photo submissions. Inspire Federal Credit Union reserves the right to reject any image we believe violates our Image Guidelines. If an image is rejected, you will be notified by e-mail within one business day. You may submit a new image anytime following your rejection notification.
Each inspired by Me debit card is subject to a fee. Please refer to Inspire Federal Credit Union’s current fee schedule for the current fee. The fee will be deducted from your checking account linked to your debit card when the card is ordered.
Upon expiration of your card, a new card will be sent with the same image as your most recent card.
Your card will be mailed to you via the US Postal Service at the address listed on your account.
If your card is lost or stolen, please call us immediately to replace your card. Your new issued card will have the same image as your previous card. To report a lost or stolen debit card, please call 215-788-5270.
Yes, your existing card will continue to work until you activate your new inspired by Me debit card. Please destroy your old card once the new card is activated.
No, we do not transfer or share any of your financial or personal information with the design service.
You can change the image on your card as often as you like; however, each card ordered will be subject to a fee as outlined in Inspire Federal Credit Union’s current fee schedule. The fee will be deducted from your checking account linked to your debit card when the card is ordered.
- Card customization is easy; there are simple instructions to follow:
- Click on the design link on our home page.
- Select an image from our gallery or upload an image from your computer, external drive, disk, etc.
- Click the ‘browse’ button on the design tool to locate the image on your computer.
- When you locate your image, select it then click on the ‘Upload’ button on the design tool. The image will populate into the template.
- Customize the look of your card by enlarging, cropping or rotating.
- Once you are satisfied with the look of your card, hit the ‘next’ button.
- Complete the ’Details’ page with the required information, then click ‘Submit’ where you will see a ‘Thank You’ page with additional information.
The photo needs to be a digital photo in .jpeg, GIF, PNG, TIFF or BMP format. The image needs to be at least 840x840 pixels and at least 50KB (kilobytes) in size, not to exceed 10MB (megabytes). Refer to the upload guidelines for additional information.
Please use an image that is at least 840x840 pixels. Our design service provides a tool to re-size your picture to look the way you want it to.
If you have any additional questions, please call 215-788-5270 during normal business hours.