Inspire Federal Credit Union does not disclose nonpublic information to affiliated or non-affiliated third parties except as allowed by law. The law allows us to exchange account activity information with third parties in order to process things such as ATM and check card activity and open credit line activity. Our staff is committed to protecting your personal information.
Employees follow our strict policy concerning member confidentiality. The credit union will not release any information about your accounts without your specific written consent. If your account with Inspire Federal Credit Union becomes inactive or is closed, your information will not be released to affiliated or non-affiliated third parties.
We are committed to informing you, our member, of the availability of valuable financial services. The credit union may disclose information about you, typically name and address, to reputable financial institutions that we have partnered with to provide services such as insurance, consumer goods discounts, and investment broker-dealer offerings.
Inspire Federal Credit Union may wish to provide additional service offerings in the future. The credit union will provide sufficient notice, as required by law, to allow you to opt out of receiving information regarding these services.
As your credit union of choice, we assure you that we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations in order to guard your nonpublic personal information. We want to retain the confidence that you have placed in us and ensure you of our ongoing commitment to you in the future.
1. Security: IFCU takes great pride in the protection of member information. Therefore, information submitted to IFCU, which is sensitive in nature (i.e. account numbers, personal information, Social Security numbers, etc.), is protected by our encryption software.
2. General website pages: IFCU collects and stores information on the domain you use to access its website, the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to its site, the date and time of your visit to its website, and the browser software used by you to access its website.
3. Member-only website pages: Personal identifying information is collected when a member registers to access IFCU’s member-only sections of our website. This information enables IFCU to regulate entry to the member-only portions of our website and to measure member usage. Any personal identifying information gathered during member registration is not sold to, leased to, or shared with third parties.
4. E-mail: Personal information contained in e-mail sent by members and non-members may be used by our staff and volunteers to answer questions, to follow up on suggestions or complaints, or to improve the level of service IFCU provides. Please be advised that e-mail may not be secure against interception by unauthorized individuals. Therefore, if you wish to communicate sensitive or personal information with IFCU, you may want to send it by postal mail. Information given to IFCU during e-mail interactions will be used to answer requests, questions, or relay information back to members. The information that is collected will not be sold to, leased to, or shared with third parties.
5. Site management: Non-identifying information is collected from our website for the purpose of tracking system performance, the number of visitors to our site, and information that is or is not of interest to our members.
6. Children and Collection of Personal Information: In compliance with federal government regulations, IFCU does not collect personal information from children. IFCU views a child as any individual who is under 18 years of age. Therefore, if you are under 18 years of age, please do not give IFCU any personal information.
7. Links: IFCU contains links to other companies on our website. Please be aware that IFCU is not liable for the content or availability of these linked sites. IFCU does not provide, and is not responsible for, the product, service, or overall website content available at a third-party site. IFCU’s privacy policies do not apply to linked websites. If you do click on a linked website located on IFCU’s Website, please consult the privacy disclosures on that site for further information.
IFCU Mobile Permissions
- Camera – Allows access to the device’s camera for mobile check deposit
- Location – Allows access to location maps and directions to centers and ATM locations
- Access to external storage – Allows access to files/media on the device for optional Secure Message attachments
- Contacts – Allows access to contacts on the device for P2P recipients
- Audio – Allows access to the device’s microphone for optional Chat functions