Inspire Federal Credit Union is quickly becoming one of the best places to work in all of Pennsylvania. Check out our opportunities below.
Why Work With Us?
As a not-for-profit financial institution, Inspire FCU looks beyond the bottom line: we embrace an environment that focuses on both our employees’ and members’ well-being. Our team finds that the credit union not only offers them the rewarding experience of truly helping others, but also offers a fun and engaging work environment. We believe that if you aren’t having fun at work, then you’re in the wrong job.
Inspire offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. Browse our current openings below. To apply, please fill out the form below with your resume.*
Inspire FCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Inspire Federal Credit Union, with 3 branches in Bucks County, PA and 275 million in assets and over 15,000 members seeks an energetic professional to join the team as full-time Member Relationship Specialists. The Member Relationship Specialist will build on the relationships with current Credit Union members by understanding their needs and suggesting credit union products and service to address those needs. The Member Relationship Specialist will be responsible for building a trusting and honest relationship during each member interaction, both inside and outside of the Credit Union.
- Open New Credit Union Accounts and Service Existing Accounts
- Assist Members with Transactions and Account Questions
- Promote Credit Union Products and Services in a Consultative Manner
- Build Strong Relationships with Credit Union Members
- Represent Credit Union in a Courteous and Professional Manner
- Assist Loan Department with Consumer Loan Applications
- Associate’s Degree or Higher Preferred (High School Diploma Required)
- Minimum 1-3 years customer service and/or sales experience
- Financial Services industry/Banking/Credit Union experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Financial Services/Banking industry
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Interested candidates should fill out the form below to apply.
The Market Manager–Community Banking is responsible for cultivation of leads specific to developing new business opportunities for the credit union. This position is accountable for acquiring new profitable member relationships (business and consumer), resulting in core deposit growth and quality lending opportunities. Additionally, this position will be accountable to support the growth of the Credit Union’s CUSO business entities. In alignment with the Credit Union’s strategic goals, this position will formulate plans and produce results consistent with management expectations. The candidate will attend and participate various events in the community, to network with local businesses and create favorable brand awareness of the credit union.
- Build, develop and maintain successful member relationships including interaction with businesses at all levels to ensure the credit union’s presence and recognition within the community in which it operates.
- Work independently to develop and solicit new business from present and prospective members to increase revenue base and overall profitability.
- Serve as the primary sales contact for new and existing business banking relationships and maintain open and ongoing communication to improve wallet share.
- Partner and collaborate with all business lines within the Credit Union to assist with local business development efforts as well as gain their support to assist with business development activities.
- Contribute to the profitability and growth of the Credit Union by building, developing and managing new and existing business member relationships.
- Analyzes potential members’ banking needs, earnings and financial conditions to recommend appropriate banking solutions.
- Showcase the newest promotions and marketing initiatives that the Credit Union offers.
- Develop and maintain a network of referral sources to generate leads for additional business banking relationship opportunities.
- Onboard new banking relationships to maximize member usage of all products and services available – including digital banking services.
- Participate in a variety of marketing initiatives to support the Credit Unions strategic initiative goals.
- Research and develop new sales leads for the purpose of member acquisition for business accounts, commercial and lending referrals and deposit account (Business & Consumer) referrals.
- Maintain membership and actively participate in industry and trade organizations. Participate in community and business functions/groups to enhance the overall image of the Credit union and to promote the credit union while driving new member and business leads into the credit union.
- Prepare a wide variety of reports and management information on activities and ensure that management is adequately informed of all member development activities and objectives.
- Adheres to proper regulatory compliance practices inherent in this position’s responsibilities by following departmental policies and procedures, completing compliance training as assigned and questioning any areas of uncertainty regarding proper regulatory processes.
Note: The list of essential functions is not exhaustive. It may be supplemented as necessary from time to time.
In addition to growing business deposits, this position is responsible for generating additional lines of business including lending relationships and commercial insurance products through relationship building techniques. This position will cross-sell other appropriate Inspire FCU products and services.
- Professional, well-developed communication skills necessary for servicing Credit Union members and projecting a positive image as a representative for Credit Union
- Working requires knowledge of all Credit Union products and services. These characteristics are normally acquired through completion of high school education plus at least one year of experience in a financial services institution.
- Minimum of two years’ business development/sales experience required.
- Requires the ability to network, develop qualified leads and relationships.
- Strategic mindset with ability to understand the direction, priorities, and goals of the organization.
- Demonstrated strong coaching and training skills.
- Valid driver’s license required for local] travel to attend meetings and events, and to fulfill duties and responsibilities.
- Proven B2C sales or B2B, and consultative sales abilities.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently.
Interested candidates should fill out the form below to apply.
*Electronic mail is not secure, and confidential or personal information should not be communicated in this manner. Never send personal information such as account # or social security # via email.
Fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss next steps!