Inspire Federal Credit Union is quickly becoming one of the best places to work in all of Pennsylvania. Check out our opportunities below.
Why Work With Us?
As a not-for-profit financial institution, Inspire FCU looks beyond the bottom line: we embrace an environment that focuses on both our employees’ and members’ well-being. Our team finds that the credit union not only offers them the rewarding experience of truly helping others, but also offers a fun and engaging work environment. We believe that if you aren’t having fun at work, then you’re in the wrong job.
Inspire offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. Browse our current openings below. To apply, please fill out the form below with your resume.*
Inspire FCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Inspire Federal Credit Union, with 3 branches in Bucks County, PA and 275 million in assets and over 15,000 members seeks an energetic professional to join the team as full-time Member Relationship Specialists. The Member Relationship Specialist will build on the relationships with current Credit Union members by understanding their needs and suggesting credit union products and service to address those needs. The Member Relationship Specialist will be responsible for building a trusting and honest relationship during each member interaction, both inside and outside of the Credit Union.
- Open New Credit Union Accounts and Service Existing Accounts
- Assist Members with Transactions and Account Questions
- Promote Credit Union Products and Services in a Consultative Manner
- Build Strong Relationships with Credit Union Members
- Represent Credit Union in a Courteous and Professional Manner
- Assist Loan Department with Consumer Loan Applications
- Associate’s Degree or Higher Preferred (High School Diploma Required)
- Minimum 1-3 years customer service and/or sales experience
- Financial Services industry/Banking/Credit Union experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Financial Services/Banking industry
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Interested candidates should fill out the form below to apply.
*Electronic mail is not secure, and confidential or personal information should not be communicated in this manner. Never send personal information such as account # or social security # via email.
Fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss next steps!